In addition to all the natural elements, the Lake di Garda offers also a lot of entertainment centres for adults and children, where you can enjoy your holidays and have real fun.
As we are authorised sellers, you can buy here your tickets for all the centres with a special discout and without queuing up at the counter (this offer is valid for both the hotel guests and also for external people).
This is the biggest entertainment centre in Italy and it is situated in Castelnuovo del Garda (Verona), only 20 minutes from the Hotel Postumia and it i salso easy to reach, as it is well connected to Verona (Tangenziale in direction Trento).
Opening periods: from the 24th March 2016 to the 1st November 2016
– 1 Day ticket for Gardaland: €32,50, instead of €39,50 (adult) / €33,00 (child);
– 1 Day ticket for Gardaland + Sea Life: €37,00, instead of 1 Day ticket for Gardaland (see above) + 1 Day ticket for Sea Life €16,00 (adult)/ €10,50 (child).
Children under 1 m are free.
The Canevaworld Resort is an entertainment centre including different attractions:
– Caneva Acquapark, a water park set on a tropical island;
– Movieland The Hollywood Park a theme park based on films;
– Medieval Times Restaurant & Show, a medieval dinner and show;
– Rock Star Restaurant, international buffet dinner (“All you can eat”), with music, videos and entertainment;
– Night Festival, disco, which is open every night in July and August from 10:00 p.m. to 02:00 a.m.
Opening periods: Movieland and Medieval Times from the 25th March 2016 to the 1st November 2016, Caneva Acquapark from the 14th April 2016 to the 18th September 2016, Rock Star Restaurant from the 5th February 2016 to the 1st November 2016, Night Festival from the 1st July 2016 to the 28th August 2016.
– 1 Day ticket for Caneva Acquapark: €25,00 (adult)/ €19,00 (child), instead of €27,00 (adult) / €21,00 (child);
– 1 Day ticket for Movieland: €25,00 (adult)/ €19,00 (child), instead of €27,00 (adult) / €21,00 (child);
– 1 Day ticket for Caneva Acquapark+Movieland: €32,00 (adult)/ €26,00 (child), instead of €34,00 (adult) / €28,00 (child);
– 2 Days ticket for Caneva Acquapark+Movieland: €37,00 (adult)/ €31,00 (child), instead of €39,00 (adult) / €33,00 (child);
– Weekly Pass valid 7 days for both parks: €49,00 (adult)/ €43,00 (child);
– 1 Day ticket+dinner Medieval Times: €28,00 (adult)/ €18,00 (child), instead of €30,00 (adult) / €20,00 (child);
– 1 Day ticket+dinner Rock Star Restaurant: €17,90 (adult)/ €8,90 (child), instead of €19,90 (adult) / €10,90 (child);
Children under 1 m are free.
Originally called “Parco Zoo del Garda”, Parco Natura Viva was opened in Bussolengo (Verona) on the 25th June 1969 and it includes 5 different areas:
– The safari park;
– The fauna park;
– The tropical area;
– The reptile area;
– The extinct animals.
Opening period: from the 3rd March 2016 to the 8th January 2017, closed on the 25th December 2016
– 1 Day ticket Parco Natura Viva: €17,00 (adult)/ €12,00 (child), instead of €20,00 (adult) / €15,00 (child);
Children between 0 and 2 years old are free.
It has been awarded as the second most beautiful Park of Europe in 2015 and as the most beatiful of Italy in 2013. It is called Parco Giardino Sigurtà, it covers 60 hectares and it offers 300 tulip varieties, for a total amount of 1 thousand tulips.
The park is situated in Valeggio sul Mincio (Verona), just a few kilometres not only from the Hotel Postumia, but also from Lake Garda and in particular from Peschiera del Garda.
Opening period: from the 6th March 2016 to the 6th November 2016.
– 1 Day ticket for Parco Sigurtà: €9,50 (adult)/ €5,00 (child), instead of €12,00 (adult) / €6,50 (child);
– 1 Day ticket for 2 adults+2h golf cart: €40,00, instead of €56,00.
Children between 0 and 4 years old are free.